5-in-1 Air Purifier with HEPA Filter with Negative Ion Generator
5-in-1 Air Purifier with HEPA Filter with Negative Ion Generator
97 in stock
97 in stock
- 5-In-1 Air Purification: Captures up to 99.97% of airborne particles, dust, pollen, smoke, odours, mould and pet dander with a Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Cold Catalyst and Activate Carbon Filters – CADR Rated 218+.
- Quiet Mark Certified: Our powerful 5-in-1 Air Purifier has been awarded the internationally renowned Quiet Mark which is only given to the quietest products on the market. The quiet operation makes it perfect for use in bedrooms, living rooms and offices and includes a built-in auto-on and auto-off timers.
- Negative Ion Generator – With the flick of a switch, the ultra-powerful negative ion generator binds to and neutralises airborne pollutants for a cleaner environment. It is independently controlled and can be turned on and off as desired.
- Fast & Powerful: Powerful enough to be used in large rooms up to 430 sq ft (45 square meters) with an incredible Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 218m³/hr built into a small and minimal design that looks great in any home or office
- Multiple Uses: Perfect for pet owners, smokers, hay fever sufferers, children, babies or anybody looking to improve air quality, remove unwanted smells and prevent harmful pollutants in their home or working space. Fully CE and RoHS Compliant.
The 5-in-1 Air Purifier from Pro Breeze is perfect for allergy sufferers, those with a sensitivity to airborne particles and for general air cleanliness at home. With a Pre-Filter, True HEPA filter, Cold Catalyst and Activated Carbon Filter, this highly efficient air purifier is able to capture 99.97% of dust and allergens with a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 218.
The built-in Negative Ion Generator binds to and neutralises airborne pollutants such as dust, pollen and smoke for cleaner air. Be it pet hair, pollen, dust, tobacco smoke or emissions produced by household electronics, this combination of five independent air purifying technologies ensures a cleaner air environment day and night.
A four-stage filtering process within a single removable filter allows for optimal clean air delivery. It has a large surface area to ensures an efficient flow of air throughout the purifying process.
Stage 1: Pre-Filter captures large airborne particles including dust and pet air – this helps to extend the life of the filter.
Stage 2: True HEPA Filter removes any smaller particles that pass through the pre-filter including dust mites, pollen, pet dander and other allergy triggers. 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles are captured at this stage.
Stage 3: Activated Carbon Filter absorbs contaminants, impurities, household odours and harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
Stage 4: A Cold Catalyst Filter is the final guard to trap any final impurities.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)
- 540 x 325 x 170
- Weight (kg)
- Air Output (CADR)
- HEPA Filter
- Carbon Filter
- Cold Catalyst Filter
- Negative Ion Generator
- Energy Consumption
- 0.045 kW·h
- Maximum Room Size (sq/ft)
- Noise Level (dBa)
- 29 - 61
- Power, Voltage, Hz
- 45W, 200-240V, 50HZ
Pro Breeze Advice+
Unsure about the difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers, visit the Pro Breeze Advice Portal for all your need to know about Air Coolers & Air Conditioners.
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 2pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 2pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 2pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Refunds & Returns+
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Product not working as expected?
Our customer support team are incredibly knowledgeable and able to resolve most product related issues quickly and efficiently.
For the quickest support, please contact our product experts using the submission form on our Contact page.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
You can find out more about the Pro Breeze Limited Warranty
What’s does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How to make a claim
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
Our 3 Year Protection Plan allows you to enjoy up to 3 years full cover for your Pro Breeze product.
- All products come with a standard 1 year warranty. Our Protection Plan provides you with full cover for 3 years.
- 3 Years begins on the date you purchase the 3 year protection plan. The protection plan cannot be purchased later than 14 days after the purchase of your Pro Breeze product.
- Any protection plans purchased after 14 days from the date of the original item purchase will not be valid.
If it breaks, we’ll fix it or replace it
If your appliance develops a fault we will work to fix the fault. We will replace the item if we can’t fix it.
The item will be returned to our returns centre where it will be inspected and repaired. If the item cannot be repaired we will replace the item with the same model. If the same model is unavailable due to stock availability we will replace your item with a product of similar specification.
No Hidden Charges
This includes collection of the faulty item from your address, parts and labour.
Collection of the item is limited to the UK and will not be authorised outside of the UK.
7 Day Support
Our customer service team is on hand 7 days a week to assist you.
Please contact them via the Contact page.
What’s Not Covered?
The following are not covered under the 3 year product protection plan:
- Cosmetic and malicious damage, neglect, or deliberate damage. Damage of this kind will be assessed within our returns centre and the outcome of the product review will be provided to the customer prior to a replacement product being provided.
- Costs incurred as a result of not being able to use your product.
- Loss, theft, or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with your product. These accessories are indicated in the specifications section on each of our product pages.
How to claim on your 3 Year Protection Plan:
Please contact our customer service team either via the Contact page. In your communication please include the following details:
- Your Original Pro Breeze Order Number
- Your 3 Year Protection Plan Order Number
You will either be provided with a return shipping label & return shipping box or we will arrange for the collection of your item.
Once your item has been received into our returns centre we will then review your item.