10L Cold Weather Dehumidifier with Continuous Drainage
10L Cold Weather Dehumidifier with Continuous Drainage
113 in stock
113 in stock
- 10 Litres Per Day: Extracts up to 10 litres of moisture per day in temperatures as low as 1°C. It is ideal for damp, mould and moisture in large homes, rooms, bathrooms, garages and basements
- Cold Temperatures: Whilst regular compressor dehumidifiers work well between 20-30°C, they stop collecting moisture below 15°C meaning they are unsuitable for colder environments. The Pro Breeze desiccant dehumidifier is designed to collect water in temperatures as low as 1°C and perfect for colder rooms or during the winter
- Large Collection Tank: Large 3L water tank automatically shuts off when maximum capacity is reached, and a continuous drainage hose is included for long-term use
- Set Desired Humidity: The built-in humidity sensor allows you to set your desired room humidity. Once this level is reached the unit will turn off to preserve energy. The swinging air outlet ensures you can direct air flow in any direction you desire
- Digital Control Panel: LED lights display current room humidity level and the easy-to-use control panel ensures simple control of dehumidifier power and auto-off timer.
- Delivery & Returns
This 10L desiccant dehumidifier quickly and efficiently removes damp, mould and moisture from the air. It uses high-powered desiccant technology to remove up to 10 litres of moisture per day. It is ideal for use in medium to large rooms with persistent damp issues and a continuous drainage hose is included for operating over extended periods of time.
Desiccant dehumidifiers are extremely stable from temperatures as low as 1°C up to 40°C, thus perfect for use in colder environments where regular compressor dehumidifiers fail.
- Removes up to 10L per day
- Large 3 Litre water tank with drainage hose
- Built-in timer with auto on and shut-off timers
- Automatic humidity sensor
- Optimal performance in lower temperatures unlike compressor dehumidifiers
- Operating temperature from 1 to 40°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)
- 317 x 213 x 499
- Weight (kg)
- Desiccant (Cold Weather)
- Water Tank Capacity
- Max Extraction
- Room Size
- 400 sqft
- Continuous Drainage Option
- LED Display
- Humidity Indicator
- Nano-Silver Filter
- Energy Consumption
- 0.68 kW·h
- Working Temperature (°C)
- Noise Level (dBa)
- Power, Voltage, Hz
- 680W, 220-240V, 50Hz
- Airflow Rate
- 120 m3/h
- Instruction Manual
- PB-10 - Instruction Manual
Pro Breeze Advice+
Unsure which features matter when purchasing a dehumidifier? Read our 13 Step Guide to Buying a Dehumidifier in 2019 to find out.
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 4:45 pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 4:45 pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 4:45 pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via DPD. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information can be found on our Delivery, Returns & Refund Policy Page
Steps to Return Your Item
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
Clearly attach the below address to the parcel:
West Road Industrial Estate
Use a courier of your choice to return your order to us; the best way to do this would be to visit Parcel2Go. Here you will find an assortment of couriers to use with varying price ranges, most of which are very reasonable
Please be sure to obtain a proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that onto us, we can then process your refund.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
Returns must be sent to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
When will I receive my Refund?
Following a successful inspection of your return we will process a refund to the credit / debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
Please allow 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
For further information please visit our Billing Terms & Conditions Page
I haven’t received my refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked.
If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
Our 3 Year Protection Plan allows you to enjoy up to 3 years full cover for your Pro Breeze product.
- All products come with a standard 1 year warranty. Our Protection Plan provides you with full cover for 3 years.
- 3 Years begins on the date you purchase the 3 year protection plan. The protection plan cannot be purchased later than 14 days after the purchase of your Pro Breeze product.
- Any protection plans purchased after 14 days from the date of the original item purchase will not be valid.
If it breaks, we’ll fix it or replace it
If your appliance develops a fault we will work to fix the fault. We will replace the item if we can’t fix it.
The item will be returned to our returns centre where it will be inspected and repaired. If the item cannot be repaired we will replace the item with the same model. If the same model is unavailable due to stock availability we will replace your item with a product of similar specification.
No Hidden Charges
This includes collection of the faulty item from your address, parts and labour.
Collection of the item is limited to the UK and will not be authorised outside of the UK.
7 Day Support
Our customer service team is on hand 7 days a week to assist you.
Please contact them via the Contact page.
What’s Not Covered?
The following are not covered under the 3 year product protection plan:
- Cosmetic and malicious damage, neglect, or deliberate damage. Damage of this kind will be assessed within our returns centre and the outcome of the product review will be provided to the customer prior to a replacement product being provided.
- Costs incurred as a result of not being able to use your product.
- Loss, theft, or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with your product. These accessories are indicated in the specifications section on each of our product pages.
How to claim on your 3 Year Protection Plan:
Please contact our customer service team either via the Contact page. In your communication please include the following details:
- Your Original Pro Breeze Order Number
- Your 3 Year Protection Plan Order Number
You will either be provided with a return shipping label & return shipping box or we will arrange for the collection of your item.
Once your item has been received into our returns centre we will then review your item.
What’s does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How to make a claim
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.