10L Cold Weather Dehumidifier with Built-in Humidistat
10L Cold Weather Dehumidifier with Built-in Humidistat
106 in stock
106 in stock
- 10 Litres Per Day: Extracts up to 10 litres of moisture per day in temperatures as low as 1°C. It is ideal for dampness, mould and moisture in large homes, rooms, bathrooms, garages and basements
- Cold Temperatures: Whilst regular compressor dehumidifiers work well between 20-30°C, they stop collecting moisture below 15°C meaning they are unsuitable for colder environments. The Pro Breeze desiccant dehumidifier is designed to collect water in temperatures as low as 1°C and is perfect for colder rooms or during the winter
- Costs as little as 21p/hour to run: Our energy-efficient dehumidifier has been designed to automatically shut off once it has reached your desired humidity level.
- Large Collection Tank: Large 3L water tank automatically shuts off when maximum capacity is reached, and a continuous drainage hose is included for long-term use
- Set Desired Humidity: The built-in humidity sensor allows you to set your desired room humidity. Once this level is reached the unit will turn off to preserve energy. The swinging air outlet ensures you can direct airflow in any direction you desire
- Digital Control Panel: LED lights display the current room humidity level and the easy-to-use control panel ensures simple control of the dehumidifier power and auto-off timer.
- Delivery & Returns
This 10L desiccant dehumidifier quickly and efficiently removes damp, mould and moisture from the air. It uses high-powered desiccant technology to remove up to 10 litres of moisture per day. It is ideal for use in medium to large rooms with persistent damp issues and a continuous drainage hose is included for operating over extended periods of time.
Desiccant dehumidifiers are extremely stable from temperatures as low as 1°C up to 40°C, thus perfect for use in colder environments where regular compressor dehumidifiers fail.
- Removes up to 10L per day
- Large 3 Litre water tank with drainage hose
- Built-in timer with auto on and shut-off timers
- Automatic humidity sensor
- Optimal performance in lower temperatures unlike compressor dehumidifiers
- Operating temperature from 1 to 40°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)
- 317 x 213 x 499
- Weight (kg)
- Desiccant (Cold Weather)
- Water Tank Capacity
- Max Extraction
- Room Size
- 400 sqft
- Continuous Drainage Option
- LED Display
- Humidity Indicator
- Nano-Silver Filter
- Energy Consumption
- 0.68 kW·h
- Working Temperature (°C)
- Noise Level (dBa)
- Power, Voltage, Hz
- 680W, 220-240V, 50Hz
- Airflow Rate
- 120 m3/h
Pro Breeze Advice+
Unsure which features matter when purchasing a dehumidifier? Read our 13 Step Guide to Buying a Dehumidifier in 2019 to find out.
Free delivery within 2 working days.
Your order will be delivered via Yodel. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1-hour delivery slot.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information can be found on our Delivery, Returns & Refund Policy Page
Steps to Return Your Item
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
Clearly attach the below address to the parcel:
West Road Industrial Estate
Use a courier of your choice to return your order to us; the best way to do this would be to visit Parcel2Go. Here you will find an assortment of couriers to use with varying price ranges, most of which are very reasonable
Please be sure to obtain a proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that onto us, we can then process your refund.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
Returns must be sent to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
When will I receive my Refund?
Following a successful inspection of your return we will process a refund to the credit / debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
Please allow 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
For further information please visit our Billing Terms & Conditions Page
I haven’t received my refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked.
If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
What does this Limited Warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty period.
How long does the Limited Warranty last?
When purchasing a product from Pro Breeze, you will receive a two (2) year Limited Warranty.
During the Limited Warranty period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no extra charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this Limited Warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
We do not advise you open or tamper with your products at any time as this will void the warranty you have with us, but that you contact our Customer Care team, who will guide you through the warranty process.
If your product has been purchased second-hand, it is no longer covered by our Limited or the 3-Year Protection Plan. Please note that any existing warranty is not transferred to the item when purchased second hand, instead the existing warranty is void.
Please note that products purchased second hand are not valid for protection through any of our warranty policies. Therefore, please do not try to purchase or register a warranty for any of our products you may have bought second hand as they will not be eligible to make a valid claim.
If you are purchasing a gift and wish to purchase or register a warranty for the product, please do not purchase or register the warranty in your own name. Please ensure that the warranty is purchased or registered in the name of the person who the gift is being bought for. This will ensure that, should there be a problem with the materials or workmanship of the product, they will be able to contact our Customer Care team and resolve the issue quickly.
How to make a claim?
Please email our Customer Care team on [email protected] or using the submission form on our Contact page. Our Customer Care team will ask you several questions to determine whether your item is faulty and guide you through the Limited Warranty claims process.
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
When does the Protection Plan start and how long does the coverage last?
The Limited Warranty of your Product(s) regardless of whether you purchase the Protection Plan is two (2) years from the invoice date of the purchased Product(s). By purchasing the Protection Plan, you can acquire a further 12-month Commercial Guarantee. This means that the Limited Warranty is valid from the 1st to the 24th month from the invoice date of the purchased Product and the Protection Plan is valid from the 25th to the 36th month from the invoice date of the purchased Product.
What does the Protection Plan cover?
The Protection Plan covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use arising within the Protection Plan period. The receipt of the notification by us determines the time of the notification as opposed to the discovery of the defect by you.
What does this Protection Plan not cover?
The Protection Plan does not apply to any defects if the damage of the Product is caused by:
- General normal wear-and-tear.
- Improper use of the Product.
- Malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-observance of safety precautions.
- Use of force (e.g. blows).
- Attempts to repair on your own.
- Damage caused by force majeure or natural disasters, in particular, but not exclusively in case of floods, fires or frost damage.
- Loss, theft or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the Product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with the Product.
We do not advise you to disassemble or repair the Product at any time as this will void the Protection Plan you have with us.
How to use your Protection Plan?
Please email our Customer Care team at [email protected] or use the submission form on our Contact page. Our Customer Care team will ask you several questions to determine whether your item is faulty and guide you through the Protection Plan claims process.
Once your product has been received by our returns centre, we will review it and you will be notified of the outcome of the Product review. Following the review, we will either at our discretion, send you the repaired Product, a replacement Product to your shipping address, or issue you with a credit note.