All Pro Breeze products purchased from an official distributor come with a 12-month warranty that is valid from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty applies to all Pro Breeze products sold by ProBreeze.com or One Retail Group via Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, Amazon.it and eBay.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What do you have to do?
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.
3 Year Protection Plan
Our 3 Year Protection Plan allows you to enjoy up to 3 years full cover for your Pro Breeze product.
3 Year Protection:
- All products come with a standard 1 year warranty. Our Protection Plan provides you with full cover for 3 years.
- ‘3 Years’ begins on the date you purchase the 3 year protection plan. The protection plan cannot be purchased later than 14 days after the purchase of your Pro Breeze product.
- Any protection plans purchased after 14 days from the date of the original item purchase will not be valid.
If it breaks, we’ll fix it or replace it:
- If your appliance develops a fault we will work to fix the fault. We will replace the item if we can’t fix it.
- The item will be returned to our returns centre where it will be inspected and repaired. If the item cannot be repaired we will replace the item with the same model. If the same model is unavailable due to stock availability we will replace your item with a product of similar specification.
No Hidden Charges:
- This includes collection of the faulty item from your address, parts and labour.
- Collection of the item is limited to the UK and will not be authorised outside of the UK.
7 Day Support:
- Our customer service team is on hand 7 days a week to assist you.
- Please contact them via the contact us page.
What’s Not Covered?
- Cosmetic and malicious damage, neglect, or deliberate damage. Damage of this kind will be assessed within our returns centre and the outcome of the product review will be provided to the customer prior to a replacement product being provided.
- Costs incurred as a result of not being able to use your product.
- Loss, theft, or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with your product. These accessories are indicated in the specifications section on each of our product pages.
How to claim on your 3 Year Protection Plan:
- Please contact our customer service team either via the contact us page or by emailing [email protected]. In your communication please include the following details:
- Your Original Product Order Number
- Your 3 Year Protection Plan Order Number
- You will either be provided with a return shipping label & return shipping box or we will arrange for the collection of your item.
- Once your item has been received into our returns centre we will then review your item.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the product review. Following the review we will either send the repaired item to you or replace the item in full.