Replacement HEPA filter for the Pro Breeze PB-P02 Mini Air Purifier captures up to 99.7% of airborne particles. Features five independent layers: Pre-Filter, Activated Carbon and True HEPA Filter.
We recommend replacing your filter every 680 hours.
To replace the filter:
1. Holding the main body firm in one hand, rotate the filter cover anti-clockwise from the closed position to the open position and gently remove it.
2. Take out the filter and insert the new filter.
3. Carefully replace the filter cover and holding the main body firm in one hand, rotate the filter cover clockwise from the open position to the closed position.
Fits model #: PB-P03
EAN #: 5060596020498
Not sure which Air Purifier is best for you? Using the ProBreeze Advice Portal, please read our 7-Step Guide to Buying an Air Purifier in 2019.
Delivery & Returns:
Free Next Day Delivery:
All orders sent within the United Kingdom come with FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
- Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 2pm Monday to Thursday.
- If you place your order after 2pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
- If you place your order after 2pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via DPD. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Follow the link within the Email or SMS to action the following changes to your delivery:
- Change your delivery day
- Leave your item in a safe place
- Deliver your item to a neighbour
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.For further information please visit our Returns Page.
All Pro Breeze products come with a 12-month warranty that is valid from the date of purchase. For further information please visit our Warranty Page.