Milk Frother - Black
Milk Frother - Black
50 in stock
50 in stock
- 4-In-1 Function: Create barista-level hot and cold coffee drinks at home. Create a consistent milk foam, from airy bubbles to dense froth and velvety hot beverages, our electric milk frother operates 4 settings with one single button.
- Large Capacity: A 240ml capacity makes it perfect for making a cup of tea or hot chocolate in just 3.5 minutes and delicious foam in less than 1.5 minutes.
- Quiet & Energy Efficient: Ensuring energy efficiency whilst operating at 400w, effectively saves you money and a trip to the coffee shop.
- Compact & Stylish: Beautifully designed with an ergonomic shape for better grip and in a neutral colourway, it will complement any modern kitchen.
- Easy To Clean: The non-stick and stainless-steel coating interior offers functionality and is super easy to clean. It can easily be stored in small spaces when not in use.
- Delivery & Returns
Whether you’re a flat white lover or latte enthusiast, create the perfect barista-style coffee drink every time thanks to 4 easy-to-use functions to help you create the perfect froth in just a few minutes. Choose from an airy milk froth, dense milk foam, blended and warm hot drinks such as milk or hot chocolate. Operating at a low noise level, the machine warms up milk in less than 2.5 minutes and creates foam for your coffee in under 2 minutes, depending on your desired froth consistency.
The modern design and easy-to-use functions make the Pro Breeze milk frother one of the must-have kitchen essentials. The ergonomic shape allows for better grip and efficient use, while its compact size means it can be neatly stored away even in small places when not in use.
- Electric Milk Frother
- 4-in-1 Functions
- Large Capacity –
- Quiet Operation
- Non-stick stainless steel inner cup
- Dimensions: 10cm x 10cm x 21cm
- Makes hot airy froth, hot dense froth, blended hot drinks & cold foam
- Size (cm)
- 10x10x21 (including base）
- Weight (kg)
- PP plastic for housing, inside with ILAG NS coating
- Min Liquid level for warm foamy milk foam (ml)
- Max Liquid level for warm foamy milk foam (ml)
- Time length for making warm foamy milk foam (sec)
- Min Liquid level for hot milk (ml)
- Max Liquid level for hot milk (ml)
- Time length for making hot milk (sec)
- Min Liquid level for Blended Hot Drinks (ml)
- Max Liquid level for Blended Hot Drinks (ml)
- Time length for making Blended Hot Drinks (sec)
- Milk temperature when heated (℃)
- Min Liquid level for cold milk foam (ml)
- Max Liquid level for cold milk foam (ml)
- Time length for making cold milk foam (sec)
- Power, Voltage, Hz
- Instruction Manual
- PB-MF01 - Instruction Manual
Pro Breeze Advice+
Need more cooking inspirations ? Visit the Pro Breeze Advice Portal to read our Top 10 Healthy Air Fryer Recipes from Chips to Chicken.
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 4:30 pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 4:30 pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 4:30 pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via Amazon Shipping. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information can be found on our Delivery, Returns & Refund Policy Page
Steps to Return Your Item
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
Clearly attach the below address to the parcel:
West Road Industrial Estate
Use a courier of your choice to return your order to us; the best way to do this would be to visit Parcel2Go. Here you will find an assortment of couriers to use with varying price ranges, most of which are very reasonable
Please be sure to obtain a proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that onto us, we can then process your refund.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
Returns must be sent to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
When will I receive my Refund?
Following a successful inspection of your return we will process a refund to the credit / debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
Please allow 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
For further information please visit our Billing Terms & Conditions Page
I haven’t received my refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked.
If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty period.
How long does the Limited Warranty last?
When purchasing a product from Pro Breeze, you will receive a one (1) year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase.
During the Limited Warranty period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no extra charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
We do not advise you open or tamper with your products at any time as this will void the warranty you have with us, but that you contact our Customer Care team, who will guide you through the warranty process.
If your product has been purchased second hand, it is no longer covered by our Limited Warranty or the 3 Year Protection Plan. Please note that any existing warranty is not transferred to the item when purchased second hand, instead the existing warranty is void.
Please note that products purchased second hand are not valid for protection through any of our warranty policies. Therefore, please do not try to purchase or register a warranty for any of our products you may have bought second hand as they will not be eligible to make a valid claim.
If you are purchasing a gift and wish to purchase or register a warranty for the product, please do not purchase or register the warranty in your own name. Please ensure that the warranty is purchased or registered in the name of the person who the gift is being bought for. This will ensure that, should there be a problem with the materials or workmanship of the product, they will be able to contact our Customer Care team and resolve the issue quickly.
How to make a claim?
Please email our Customer Care team on [email protected] or using the submission form on our Contact page. Our Customer Care team will ask you several questions to determine whether your item is faulty and guide you through the Limited Warranty claims process.
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
When does the Protection Plan start and how long does the coverage last?
The Limited Warranty of your Pro Breeze Product regardless of whether you purchase the Protection Plan is one (1) year from the invoice date of purchase. By purchasing the Protection Plan, you can acquire a further 24-month Commercial Guarantee. This means that the Limited Warranty is valid from the 1st to the 12th month from the invoice date of the purchased Product and the Protection Plan is valid from the 13th to the 36th month from the invoice date of the purchased Product.
What does the Protection Plan cover?
The Protection Plan covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use arising within the Protection Plan period. The receipt of the notification by us determines the time of the notification as opposed to the discovery of the defect by you.
What does this Protection Plan not cover?
The Protection Plan does not apply to any defects if the damage of the Product is caused by:
- General normal wear-and-tear, Improper use of the Product, Malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-observance of safety precautions, Use of force (e.g. blows).
- Attempts to repair on your own.
- Damage caused by force majeure or natural disasters, in particular, but not exclusively in case of floods, fires or frost damage.
- Loss, theft or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the Product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with the Product.
We do not advise you to disassemble or repair the Product at any time as this will void the Protection Plan you have with us.
How to use your Protection Plan?
Please email our Customer Care team at [email protected] or use the submission form on our Contact page. Our Customer Care team will ask you several questions to determine whether your item is faulty and guide you through the Protection Plan claims process.
Once your product has been received by our returns centre, we will review it and you will be notified of the outcome of the Product review. Following the review, we will either at our discretion, send you the repaired Product, a replacement Product to your shipping address, or issue you with a credit note.