5.6 Litre Ultrasonic Humidifier with Aroma Diffuser Pod
5.6 Litre Ultrasonic Humidifier with Aroma Diffuser Pod
82 in stock
82 in stock
- Ultrasonic Cool & Warm Mist – The humidifier safely releases moisture into the air for up to 47 hours to reduce dryness. – Fully adjustable 360° dual mist output producing both cool and warm mist, with air flow up to 480ml/hr. The energy-saving design keeps power consumption low to ensure eco-friendly running costs.
- Extra Large Capacity – The large 5.6L water tank allows the humidifier to run continuously throughout the day and night in rooms up to 70m2. With a noise output of less than 42dB, it can be used all night without causing a disturbance. It’s a great choice for both adult and children’s bedrooms.
- LED Display With Auto= Mode – Accurately monitors room humidity and adjusts mist output to maintain desired humidity level. The LED screen also displays current room temperature, with a fully adjustable auto-off timer for any duration between 1 and 12 hours. It also features a blue LED mood light.
- ION-Exchange Resin Filter – Utilising ion-exchange resin filter technology. impurities are removed from the water before it is vaporised, providing you with clean hydrating mist. The water tank also has an anti-bacterial coating.
- Aroma Diffuser Pod For Essential Oils – Add essential oils to the aroma diffuser pod to create a scented mist that fills your room with a soothing aroma. The humidifier is also designed with an auto shut off function for when water levels are too low, allowing you to leave it on overnight worry-free.
- Delivery & Returns
This high-performance 5.6L humidifier from Pro Breeze instantly vaporises water into the air for up to 47 hours – It is perfect for use in homes or bedrooms that has dry air and features a fully adjustable 360° mist nozzle with airflow output of between 120-480ml/hr. Furthermore, it is extremely quiet and generates less than 42dB of sound to ensure you are left undisturbed.
Room Humidity Monitoring – The built-in humidity sensor accurately monitors relative humidity percentage (RH) around the humidifier and adjusts output accordingly. Set a desired humidity level of between 45% and 75% RH, and when the room humidity reaches this level the mist output will automatically stop. It will start again once the humidity level falls below this level.
Extra Large Capacity – A large 5.6 litre water tank allows for continuous operation of 47 hours with adjustable cool/warm mist output between 120-480ml/hr. This high output ability means it is suitable for room sizes as large as 70m2 and perfect for use in your living room, office, and adult and children’s bedrooms.
LED Display with Timer – This advanced humidifier features an integrated LED display that shows current room temperature and humidity %. In addition, it boasts a built-in timer that will switch off the humidifier after a predefined duration between 1-12 hours has elapsed, all controlled using the touch screen LED display.
ION Exchange Water Filter – The removable ion-exchange resin filter removes impurities from the water before it is vaporized. It also ensures that minimal residue is left behind in the water tank. The water tank also has an anti-bacterial coating to improve cleanliness.
- Touch Screen LED Display & Built-in Timer
- 360° Dual Mist Output
- Large 5.6L Water Tank
- Cool Mist Output – 120-380ml/hr & Warm Mist Output – 120-480ml/hr
- Replacable Ion-Exchange Resin Filter
- Blue Night Light & 2 x Aroma Diffuser Pods Included
- Power Supply – 100V~ 50/60Hz
- Product Dimensions – 25.5 x 18.6 x 33cm | Power Supply – 100V~ 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)
- 255 x 186 x 330
- Weight (kg)
- Water Tank Capacity
- Output per hour
- Cool mist 120(min) to 280-380 ml(g)/h, Warm mist 120(min) to 380-480 ml(g)/h
- Maximum Room Size (sq/ft)
- Yes (Ion-exchange Resin filter)
- Energy Consumption
- Cool mist 0.025kw.h Warm mist 0.115kw.h
- Noise Level (dBa)
- Power, Voltage, Hz
- "220-240V 50/60Hz Cool mist：25W Warm mist after 15minutes :115W"
- Instruction Manual
- PB-12 - Instruction Manual
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 4:30 pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 4:30 pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 4:30 pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via DPD. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information can be found on our Delivery, Returns & Refund Policy Page
Steps to Return Your Item
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
Clearly attach the below address to the parcel:
West Road Industrial Estate
Use a courier of your choice to return your order to us; the best way to do this would be to visit Parcel2Go. Here you will find an assortment of couriers to use with varying price ranges, most of which are very reasonable
Please be sure to obtain a proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that onto us, we can then process your refund.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
Returns must be sent to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
When will I receive my Refund?
Following a successful inspection of your return we will process a refund to the credit / debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
Please allow 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
For further information please visit our Billing Terms & Conditions Page
I haven’t received my refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked.
If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty period.
How long does the Limited Warranty last?
When purchasing a product from Pro Breeze, you will receive a 12-month (365 days) Limited Warranty.
During the Limited Warranty period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no extra charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
We do not advise you open or tamper with your products at any time as this will void the warranty you have with us, but that you contact our Customer Care team, who will guide you through the warranty process.
If your product has been purchased second hand, it is no longer covered by our Limited, Extended, or 3 Year Protection Plan Warranty. Please note that any existing warranty is not transferred to the item when purchased second hand, instead the existing warranty is void.
Please note that products purchased second hand are not valid for protection through any of our warranty policies. Therefore, please do not try to purchase or register a warranty for any of our products you may have bought second hand as they will not be eligible to make a valid claim.
If you are purchasing a gift and wish to purchase or register a warranty for the product, please do not purchase or register the warranty in your own name. Please ensure that the warranty is purchased or registered in the name of the person who the gift is being bought for. This will ensure that, should there be a problem with the materials or workmanship of the product, they will be able to contact our Customer Care team and resolve the issue quickly.
How to make a claim?
Please email our Customer Care team on [email protected] or using the submission form on our Contact page. Our Customer Care team will ask you several questions to determine whether your item is faulty and guide you through the Limited Warranty claims process.
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
When does the Protection Plan start and how long does the coverage last?
The Limited Warranty of your Product(s) regardless of whether you purchase the Protection Plan is 12-months from the invoice date of the purchased Product(s). By purchasing the Protection Plan, you can acquire a further 24-month Commercial Guarantee. This means that the Limited Warranty is valid from the 1st to the 12th month from the invoice date of the purchased Product and the Protection Plan is valid from the 13th to the 36th month from the invoice date of the purchased Product.
The Protection Plan can be purchased either simultaneously or in combination with the purchase of a new Product or no later than 14 days after the purchase of the new Product in our Online Shop.
What does the Protection Plan cover?
The Protection Plan covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use arising within the Protection Plan period. The receipt of the notification by us determines the time of the notification as opposed to the discovery of the defect by you.
What does this Protection Plan not cover?
The Protection Plan does not apply to any defects if the damage of the Product is caused by:
- General normal wear-and-tear, Improper use of the Product, Malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Non-observance of safety precautions, Use of force (e.g. blows).
- Attempts to repair on your own.
- Damages caused by force majeure or natural disasters, in particular, but not exclusively in case of floods, fires or frost damage.
- Loss, theft or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the Product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with the Product.
We do not advise you to disassemble or repair the Product at any time as this will void the Protection Plan you have with us.
How to use your Protection Plan?
Please email our Customer Care team at [email protected] or use the submission form on our Contact page. Our Customer Care team will ask you several questions to determine whether your item is faulty and guide you through the Protection Plan claims process.
Once your product has been received by our returns centre, we will review it and you will be notified of the outcome of the Product review. Following the review, we will either at our discretion, send you the repaired Product, a replacement Product to your shipping address, or issue you with a credit note.