2000W Ceramic Tower Fan Heater with Digital LED Display and Remote Control
2000W Ceramic Tower Fan Heater with Digital LED Display and Remote Control
30 in stock
30 in stock
- Digital LED Display & Remote Control: Features an easy-to-read digital LED display and enhanced adjustable thermostat for precise temperature control.
- Remote Control: The wireless remote allows you to change the temperature and oscillation behaviour.
- Powerful Adjustable Heating: Extra-large, fast heating ceramic elements and two powerful fans provide accurate, fast and efficient heating.
- 7 Operating Modes & Oscillation: Stay warm and lower your energy bills by selecting from the range of power, oscillating and ECO modes.
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: Features an advanced 24 hour on/off timer with 1-hour increments so the heater will automatically switch on or off after the selected time.
- Advanced Safety Features: The overheat protection and anti-tip over switch ensures this electric heater instantly switches off in any unsafe situation.
- Lightweight & Portable: Enjoy these features anywhere with this portable heater for all spaces such as bedroom, living room and small office. DIMENSIONS: 20 x 20 x 52cm.
- Delivery & Returns
This 2000W Ceramic Tower Space Heater from Pro Breeze utilizes advanced ceramic heating elements for ultra-warm heat transfer in small spaces. Ceramic heating is the latest technology in heaters and provides a faster, safer and more energy efficient method of heating than traditional fan heaters. At the flick of a switch, the ceramic fan heater will rotate from side to side for room wide heating. Features an easy-to-read digital LED Display and a wireless handheld remote control.
- 7 Operation Modes & Remote Control
- 80° Automatic Oscillation
- 1000 (Low) and 2000W (High) Power Modes
- Energy Efficient Eco Mode
- Easy-to-read Digital LED Display
- Advanced Tip-over and Overheat Protection
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 52cm
- Power: 220-240V – 50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)
- 200x 200x 520 mm
- Weight (kg)
- 2 kg
- Max Output
- Ceramic Fan with Oscillation
- Output Settings
- 2000W / 1000W
- Room Size
- Yes (24 hr)
- Remote Control
- Yes (15-30°C)
- Energy Consumption
- 2 kW·h
- Noise Level (dBa)
- Yes (80° Oscillation Angle)
- Overheat Protection
- Tip-over Switch
- Power Cord Length (cm)
- 170 cm
- Power, Voltage, Hz
- 2000W, 220-240V, 50Hz
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 2pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 2pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 2pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via DPD. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information can be found on our Delivery, Returns & Refund Policy Page
Steps to Return Your Item
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
Clearly attach the below address to the parcel:
Pro Breeze Returns
Unit 16 Thames Gateway Park
Use a courier of your choice to return your order to us; the best way to do this would be to visit Parcel2Go. Here you will find an assortment of couriers to use with varying price ranges, most of which are very reasonable
Please be sure to obtain a proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that onto us, we can then process your refund.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
Returns must be sent to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
When will I receive my Refund?
Following a successful inspection of your return we will process a refund to the credit / debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
Please allow 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
For further information please visit our Billing Terms & Conditions Page
I haven’t received my refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked.
If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
What’s does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How to make a claim
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
Our 3 Year Protection Plan allows you to enjoy up to 3 years full cover for your Pro Breeze product.
- All products come with a standard 1 year warranty. Our Protection Plan provides you with full cover for 3 years.
- 3 Years begins on the date you purchase the 3 year protection plan. The protection plan cannot be purchased later than 14 days after the purchase of your Pro Breeze product.
- Any protection plans purchased after 14 days from the date of the original item purchase will not be valid.
If it breaks, we’ll fix it or replace it
If your appliance develops a fault we will work to fix the fault. We will replace the item if we can’t fix it.
The item will be returned to our returns centre where it will be inspected and repaired. If the item cannot be repaired we will replace the item with the same model. If the same model is unavailable due to stock availability we will replace your item with a product of similar specification.
No Hidden Charges
This includes collection of the faulty item from your address, parts and labour.
Collection of the item is limited to the UK and will not be authorised outside of the UK.
7 Day Support
Our customer service team is on hand 7 days a week to assist you.
Please contact them via the Contact page.
What’s Not Covered?
The following are not covered under the 3 year product protection plan:
- Cosmetic and malicious damage, neglect, or deliberate damage. Damage of this kind will be assessed within our returns centre and the outcome of the product review will be provided to the customer prior to a replacement product being provided.
- Costs incurred as a result of not being able to use your product.
- Loss, theft, or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with your product. These accessories are indicated in the specifications section on each of our product pages.
How to claim on your 3 Year Protection Plan:
Please contact our customer service team either via the Contact page. In your communication please include the following details:
- Your Original Pro Breeze Order Number
- Your 3 Year Protection Plan Order Number
You will either be provided with a return shipping label & return shipping box or we will arrange for the collection of your item.
Once your item has been received into our returns centre we will then review your item.