1500 ml Premium Mini Dehumidifier
1500 ml Premium Mini Dehumidifier
96 in stock
96 in stock
- Next-generation Peltier Technology: Capable of removing up to 500ml of water per day with a 1500ml water tank capacity. Ideal for rooms up to 2200 cubic feet (220 sq ft).
- More Powerful & Efficient: This highly efficient dehumidifier uses up to 45% less energy per hour than similar models and has a wider operating temperature range of 15-50°C. Perfect for high humidity in your home, kitchen, bathroom, RV or garage.
- Ultra Quiet Operation: Engineered with innovative Thermo-Electric Cooling Technology (Peltier) which operates without a compressor meaning whisper quiet operation in bedrooms, bathrooms and offices.
- Intelligent Auto Shut-Off: When the water tank reaches maximum capacity the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the LED light will turn-on, indicating the water tank needs draining.
- Easy To Empty & Clean: The top of the water tank is fully detachable providing a quick and easy way to empty and clean the tank. Features a water level viewing portal.
This next-generation Premium Electric Mini Dehumidifier quickly and efficiently reduces humidity in small rooms up to 2200 Cubic Feet. It features innovative Peltier technology which provides whisper quiet operation in bedrooms, bathrooms, homes, offices, garages and RVs. It is capable of removing up to 500ml of water per day and features a large 1500ml water tank with viewing portal. It’s small, compact and stylish design makes it suitable for use in any room, cupboard or small space.
- Extracts up to 500ml of water per day
- Large 1500ml capacity water tank
- Auto-Off and LED indicator when full
- Energy efficient with low power consumption
- Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology (Thermo-electric cooling)
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Ideal for home, office or caravan
- For use in temperatures above 15°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)
- 223.x 158 x 308
- Weight (kg)
- Water Tank Capacity
- Max Extraction
- Maximum Room Size (sq/ft)
- Energy Consumption
- 0.04 kW·h
- Working Temperature (°C)
- Noise Level (dBa)
- Power, Voltage, Hz
- Airflow Rate
- 42 m3/h
Pro Breeze Advice+
Unsure which features matter when purchasing a dehumidifier? Read our 13 Step Guide to Buying a Dehumidifier in 2019 to find out.
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 2pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 2pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 2pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via DPD. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Refunds & Returns+
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Product not working as expected?
Our customer support team are incredibly knowledgeable and able to resolve most product related issues quickly and efficiently.
For the quickest support, please contact our product experts using the submission form on our Contact page.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
You can find out more about the Pro Breeze Limited Warranty
What’s does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How to make a claim
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
Our 3 Year Protection Plan allows you to enjoy up to 3 years full cover for your Pro Breeze product.
- All products come with a standard 1 year warranty. Our Protection Plan provides you with full cover for 3 years.
- 3 Years begins on the date you purchase the 3 year protection plan. The protection plan cannot be purchased later than 14 days after the purchase of your Pro Breeze product.
- Any protection plans purchased after 14 days from the date of the original item purchase will not be valid.
If it breaks, we’ll fix it or replace it
If your appliance develops a fault we will work to fix the fault. We will replace the item if we can’t fix it.
The item will be returned to our returns centre where it will be inspected and repaired. If the item cannot be repaired we will replace the item with the same model. If the same model is unavailable due to stock availability we will replace your item with a product of similar specification.
No Hidden Charges
This includes collection of the faulty item from your address, parts and labour.
Collection of the item is limited to the UK and will not be authorised outside of the UK.
7 Day Support
Our customer service team is on hand 7 days a week to assist you.
Please contact them via the Contact page.
What’s Not Covered?
The following are not covered under the 3 year product protection plan:
- Cosmetic and malicious damage, neglect, or deliberate damage. Damage of this kind will be assessed within our returns centre and the outcome of the product review will be provided to the customer prior to a replacement product being provided.
- Costs incurred as a result of not being able to use your product.
- Loss, theft, or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with your product. These accessories are indicated in the specifications section on each of our product pages.
How to claim on your 3 Year Protection Plan:
Please contact our customer service team either via the Contact page. In your communication please include the following details:
- Your Original Pro Breeze Order Number
- Your 3 Year Protection Plan Order Number
You will either be provided with a return shipping label & return shipping box or we will arrange for the collection of your item.
Once your item has been received into our returns centre we will then review your item.