2L Air Fryer with Digital Display
2L Air Fryer with Digital Display
48 in stock
48 in stock
- Healthy Frying: The 1000W Digital Air Fryer utilises a cyclone of rapidly heated air to cook healthy low fat versions of your favourite foods, using little to no oil.
- Digital LED Display: Select the perfect cooking temperature between 80-200°C and set an up to 60 minute cooking timer with the easy-to-use digital display.
- Space Saving Design: Features a space saving compact design and a 2 litre non-stick cooking basket which provides ample room for 1-2 portions of healthy foods
- Easy Clean: The fully detachable 2L non-stick fry basket allows for easy cleaning and is completely dishwasher safe! So, you can fry, grill, bake and roast healthy oil free food without worrying about the washing up!
- Advanced Safety Features: Enjoy complete peace of mind with the Pro Breeze digital air cooker with inbuilt over-heat protection and auto-off sensors, so you can cook completely worry free (No matter how bad a chef you might be)
- Delivery & Returns
This compact and stylish air fryer utilises super-heated air to quickly cook food in a healthier way with fewer calories. It offers an efficient and fast way to cook your favourite meals ensuring they are crispy on the outside but tender on the inside whilst retaining the same great taste you would achieve with a traditional cooking method. Enjoy endless dinner options as you air fry, slow cook, grill, roast, sauté and even bake food with the Pro Breeze air fryer.
Stressful, unhealthy cooking is a thing of the past, find the perfect cooking temperature between 80-200°C or set a timer for up to 60 minutes with the easy-to-use digital display. Features a non-stick fry basket which is easy-to-clean and is 100% dishwasher safe.
- Compact and Stylish Design
- 1-2 Portion Non-Stick Fry Basket
- Advanced Super-Heated Cyclone Technology
- Easy-To-Use Digital LED Display
- 60 Minute Timer & Auto Shut-Off
- Easy Clean – 100% Dishwasher Safe
- Advanced In-Built Safety Features
- Premium Quality Packaging
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)
- 210 x 259 x 273
- Weight (kg)
- Timer Range
- Temperature Range
- 80 - 200°C
- Digital Display
- Auto Cut-off
- Auto Resume
- Dishwasher Safe
- Power, Voltage, Hz
- 1000W, 220V-240V~, 50Hz/60Hz
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 4:45 pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 4:45 pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 4:45 pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via DPD. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information can be found on our Delivery, Returns & Refund Policy Page
Steps to Return Your Item
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
Clearly attach the below address to the parcel:
West Road Industrial Estate
Use a courier of your choice to return your order to us; the best way to do this would be to visit Parcel2Go. Here you will find an assortment of couriers to use with varying price ranges, most of which are very reasonable
Please be sure to obtain a proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that onto us, we can then process your refund.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
Returns must be sent to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
When will I receive my Refund?
Following a successful inspection of your return we will process a refund to the credit / debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
Please allow 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
For further information please visit our Billing Terms & Conditions Page
I haven’t received my refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked.
If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
What’s does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How to make a claim
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
Our 3 Year Protection Plan allows you to enjoy up to 3 years full cover for your Pro Breeze product.
- All products come with a standard 1 year warranty. Our Protection Plan provides you with full cover for 3 years.
- 3 Years begins on the date you purchase the 3 year protection plan. The protection plan cannot be purchased later than 14 days after the purchase of your Pro Breeze product.
- Any protection plans purchased after 14 days from the date of the original item purchase will not be valid.
If it breaks, we’ll fix it or replace it
If your appliance develops a fault we will work to fix the fault. We will replace the item if we can’t fix it.
The item will be returned to our returns centre where it will be inspected and repaired. If the item cannot be repaired we will replace the item with the same model. If the same model is unavailable due to stock availability we will replace your item with a product of similar specification.
No Hidden Charges
This includes collection of the faulty item from your address, parts and labour.
Collection of the item is limited to the UK and will not be authorised outside of the UK.
7 Day Support
Our customer service team is on hand 7 days a week to assist you.
Please contact them via the Contact page.
What’s Not Covered?
The following are not covered under the 3 year product protection plan:
- Cosmetic and malicious damage, neglect, or deliberate damage. Damage of this kind will be assessed within our returns centre and the outcome of the product review will be provided to the customer prior to a replacement product being provided.
- Costs incurred as a result of not being able to use your product.
- Loss, theft, or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with your product. These accessories are indicated in the specifications section on each of our product pages.
How to claim on your 3 Year Protection Plan:
Please contact our customer service team either via the Contact page. In your communication please include the following details:
- Your Original Pro Breeze Order Number
- Your 3 Year Protection Plan Order Number
You will either be provided with a return shipping label & return shipping box or we will arrange for the collection of your item.
Once your item has been received into our returns centre we will then review your item.