9000 BTU 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner with Window Kit
9000 BTU 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner with Window Kit
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Powerful Cooling – 9000 BTU/h cooling capacity providing cooling down to 16°C in medium to large homes, living rooms, bedrooms and offices.
- 4-In-1 Features – Operating modes include air conditioner, dehumidifier, fan only and sleep.
- Digital Display, Timer & Remote Control – The easy-to-use digital LED display and remote control allow you to have full control of all operational modes. The built-in timer provides 1 to 24 hour turn-on & turn-off functions.
- Window Kit Included – We have included two easy-to-install window venting kits with our Air Conditioning unit to fit either slide or hinged windows using the step by step instructions provided. Its space-saving design also ensures minimal intrusion.
- Energy Efficient – Class A Energy Efficiency rating to ensure that keeping cool in the sweltering summer heat is cost effective. It also utilises an R290 refrigerant, up to 690 times more eco-friendly than traditional air conditioning gasses.
This high performance 9000 BTU portable air conditioner quickly and efficiently cools rooms down to as low as 16°C. Featuring 2 fan speeds, a dehumidification mode, sleep mode and temperature targeted cooling, making it the perfect addition to both the home and office.
The industry leading sleep mode focuses on energy efficient cooling and helps ease you into a deep sleep by gradually reducing fan speed until it switches off, keeping you cool at night without breaking the bank.
- Air Conditioner: 9000 BTU
- Dehumidifier Mode
- Fan Only Mode
- Sleep Mode
- Wireless Remote Control with 24-hour Timer
- Dual Option Window Kit Included
- Digital Display with °C & °F Thermostat
- Energy Efficiency Class: A
- Manually Adjustable Louvres for Air Direction
- Size: 30cm x 35.2cm x 75.6cm
- Air Conditioner
- Cooling Capacity (Btu/h)
- Air Cooler Tank Size & Evaporative Rate
- Recommended Room Size
- Medium / Large
- Ventilation Required
- Yes - Window Kit Included
- Moisture Removal
- 0.9L / Hour
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm)
- 300 x 352 x 756
- Weight (kg)
- Available Temperature Setting Range
- 16 ℃ - 30℃
- Timer Range
- 1 - 24hr
- Speed Settings
- 2 (Low & High)
- Noise Level (dBa)
- Energy Consumption
- 1 kW·h
- Hose Diameter (mm)
- 9 (Inner) 11 (Outer)
- Hose Length (mm)
- Power Cord Length (cm)
- Water Tank Capacity
- Remote Control Battery Type
- AAA x 2
- Energy Efficiency Rating
- 220-240V 50Hz
Pro Breeze Advice+
Unsure about the difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers? Visit the Pro Breeze Advice Portal for all your need to know about Air Coolers & Air Conditioners.
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 4:45 pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 4:45 pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 4:45 pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via DPD. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Refunds & Returns+
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Pro Breeze however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Product not working as expected?
Our customer support team are incredibly knowledgeable and able to resolve most product related issues quickly and efficiently.
For the quickest support, please contact our product experts using the submission form on our Contact page.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
You can find out more about the Pro Breeze Limited Warranty
What’s does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Pro Breeze will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Pro Breeze will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Pro Breeze will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How to make a claim
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.
3 Year Product Protection Plan+
Our 3 Year Protection Plan allows you to enjoy up to 3 years full cover for your Pro Breeze product.
- All products come with a standard 1 year warranty. Our Protection Plan provides you with full cover for 3 years.
- 3 Years begins on the date you purchase the 3 year protection plan. The protection plan cannot be purchased later than 14 days after the purchase of your Pro Breeze product.
- Any protection plans purchased after 14 days from the date of the original item purchase will not be valid.
If it breaks, we’ll fix it or replace it
If your appliance develops a fault we will work to fix the fault. We will replace the item if we can’t fix it.
The item will be returned to our returns centre where it will be inspected and repaired. If the item cannot be repaired we will replace the item with the same model. If the same model is unavailable due to stock availability we will replace your item with a product of similar specification.
No Hidden Charges
This includes collection of the faulty item from your address, parts and labour.
Collection of the item is limited to the UK and will not be authorised outside of the UK.
7 Day Support
Our customer service team is on hand 7 days a week to assist you.
Please contact them via the Contact page.
What’s Not Covered?
The following are not covered under the 3 year product protection plan:
- Cosmetic and malicious damage, neglect, or deliberate damage. Damage of this kind will be assessed within our returns centre and the outcome of the product review will be provided to the customer prior to a replacement product being provided.
- Costs incurred as a result of not being able to use your product.
- Loss, theft, or attempted theft.
- Commercial use of the product.
- Cost of replacing any accessories other than those provided with your product. These accessories are indicated in the specifications section on each of our product pages.
How to claim on your 3 Year Protection Plan:
Please contact our customer service team either via the Contact page. In your communication please include the following details:
- Your Original Pro Breeze Order Number
- Your 3 Year Protection Plan Order Number
You will either be provided with a return shipping label & return shipping box or we will arrange for the collection of your item.
Once your item has been received into our returns centre we will then review your item.